Sunday, September 6, 2015

Buttercup Bag

This was a project I completed back in February!  Since my sewing machine was out, I just had to use it to sew something.  What better to sew than a new purse!   I had found the pattern for a Buttercup Bag on Made by Rae about a year ago, printed the pattern, and even bought the fabric, then let it sit in a drawer.  So it was time to bust it out and make it!


I used regular cotton fabric, so I lined it with fusible fleece to make it a little more sturdy.  The bag was pretty easy to put together and I am really pleased with how it came out!  It even has a magnetic snap to keep it closed (the first time I put one it) and a little pocket on the inside!

Its not a large purse, but it has enough room for the essentials!  I just grab my stuff from the diaper bag, toss it in this bag, and go!  (As if I ever leave the house without the diaper bag and baby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment