Sunday, November 25, 2012

Felt Christmas Tree

I love Christmas! It is one of my favorite times of year. I am excited to spend Christmas with Little Guy this year. He will turn 18 months on Christmas, so I hope that he can start to enjoy all the fun and festivities this year. To help him get ready, we put up a felt Christmas tree! I got the idea from Pinterest (I love Pinterest!), pinned from this blog, Sol and Rachel do a blog.


I bought felt by the yard to make the tree. Daddy drew the outline of the tree, and I cut it out. Then I cut out packages, ornaments, and lights from the felt. I decorated some with sparkly pom poms. When Little Guy woke up from his nap, he came down to see the tree.  He really seemed to enjoy it!

Little Guy and Mommy getting the ornaments.

The felt did not stick as well as I thought it would, but I'm hoping as he plays with it the fabric will loosen up and will stick better. I should note that this does not bother him at all. He will pat whatever he is putting up a few times, then move onto the next thing. It is very cute!

The presents go down low.
 
This ornament goes up high.

Look at the beautiful tree!


 What are you doing to get your little one ready for the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment