Thursday, August 23, 2012

Food

I am trying to make lots of food for Little Guy to eat. He is really a great eater, but I am also strategic in the order I feed him. Veggies get served first, then other foods except bread. Sometimes I hold cheese back too, because he loves to eat bread and cheese and will pick them out of the other things. Recently this recipe for broccoli bites was shared with me. I made these up and Little Guy seems to like them! I think they will be great for taking to school.

I tried another new recipe yesterday.  This was for Veggie Muffins. I figure if I can get Little Guy to eat a few extra veggies, its worth the try. Who knows, maybe even Daddy will like them!
Here they are, fresh out of the oven!
I made shallow muffins, so they would be just the right size for Little Guy.
And the verdict is...
Mmmmm!
He liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment