Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. We enjoyed a relaxing day at home. Grandma and Granddaddy A came to visit us for Christmas, so our house was cozy and full.
Merry Christmas from our family!
Little Guy woke up to find that Santa had left him a slide! He had fun going down the slide numerous time before checking out his stocking. For me, the joy this year was in watching Little Guy's joy and excitement. He had many gifts to open over the course of the morning. He received several Little People sets, wooden blocks, a puzzle, and clothes (of course). He spent the day playing with all these different things.



I received a new set of pots and pans! I was very glad to have received that gift! So, in order to put away my new pans, I emptied the cupboard of my old pans and set them on the floor. Little Guy came in, saw the pans, and started asking for "pata," his newest word which is pasta. I put some dried pasta in a few of the pans and he went to town! He played with those pans and pasta for a long time! I guess I'll be keeping a couple of the old ones for him to play with!

Love the "pata!"

I hope your day was also filled with the joy and wonder of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment