Friday, July 5, 2013

Library bag

Since the beginning of the summer, Little Guy and I are working on establishing routines with what we do daily and weekly.  One of our weekly activities has been to go to the story time at the library.  Naturally, we are getting books every time we are there.  So I decided Little Guy needed a bag to carry his books.  Here it is!



I love that the bag is reversible.  The fabric is all extra fabric that I already had.  The blue fabric matches the apron I made for him and the green is leftover from his Quiet Book.  I ironed in some fusible fleece to give it a little weight.  I did have to purchase the red straps, but that's not too bad for such a cute little bag. The bag ended up being 9 1/2 inches by 10 1/2 inches, just the right size for a little boy!

What have you made lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment