Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Quiet Book: One page done!

I decided my latest project was going to be a Quiet Book for Little Guy.  We will be traveling a few times this year, and I wanted the book for when we are on the airplane or traveling far in the car.  A search on Pinterest turned up lots of ideas, so I even had to start a board just for Quiet Book ideas (see this board here).

Well, as you can guess, this book will take a lot of time to put togeter.  So here is my first page!


 I got the template for the dinosaur from Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows.


All the spots and spines have snaps.


There is a zipper on the dinosaur's back!  The dinosaur becomes a pocket to store the pieces in (or a fun thing for a certain little boy to have fun zipping)!

More pages to come!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm from Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows. Somehow I just saw your comment that you made way back in March. I love your dinosaur! The zipper you added is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Little Guy has loved the zipper!

      Delete